ABOUT THE UNION COUNTY HEALTH CENTER CLINIC
Union County Health Center is UCGH’s hospital-based rural health clinic. The clinic is contracted with most insurance companies. Our providers and staff at Union County Health Center focus on providing the best quality care to patients.
Located adjacent to the hospital, the UCHC Clinic is staffed with four excellent providers and multiple support staff. Because of the clinic location, services like x-rays and lab work are usually available on the same day as an appointment.
Please note that the Union County Health Center is not a walk-in clinic, though if we are able to fit you in, we will. In the ideal, patients should make an appointment prior to visiting.
To make an appointment, phone us at 575-374-2273.
We recommend reading this entire page because it contains important information to help you make the most of your visit. At the end of this page are forms and documents you will find useful during your visit.
It is our sincere hope that your visit to the UCHC Clinic is as comfortable as possible. We promise to take excellent care of you and will do our utmost to provide you with timely, courteous service.
LOCATION AND HOURS
Union County Health Center
314 North 3rd Ave.
Days/Hours of Operation
The UCHC Clinic is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to Noon and 1 to 5 p.m.
IMPORTANT PATIENT INFORMATION
FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Arrive early to fill out paperwork.
- Provide your date of birth, address, phone numbers, social security number, and employer.
- Bring your medications to your appointment.
- Provide current and accurate information.
- Bring your insurance cards.
- Bring your refill form with the patient portion filled out.
- Provide the fax number, address and phone numbers for the mail-in pharmacy you use.
- Please have all information when you call for a refill.
- Date of birth.
- Name of medication, dose and reason for taking the medication.
MEDICAL TEST RESULTS
- Please allow 7-10 business days for your results.
- Please make a follow up appointment with your provider to go over any test results, 575.374.2273.
- Complete a Medical Records Request form.
PATIENT MEDICAL RECORD REQUEST
- Please fill out a record release form.
- Allow 10 business days to complete your request.
- Provide the recipient’s fax number, phone number and address, if applicable, with your request information.
- After three no shows in a three-month time period, patients are required to make same day appointments.
- Patients are responsible for payment when inaccurate information is presented.
- Appointments should be canceled 24 hours prior to a scheduled appointment time.
- A patient is asked to reschedule appointments if you are more than 15 minutes late.
UCHC CLINIC APPOINTMENT FORMS
Union County Health Center would like you to get the most out of your visit. To make sure your appointment runs smoothly, we recommend that you download the Patient History and Information forms. Please have the forms completed when you arrive. Doing so will save you time in the clinic.