Careers at Union County General Hospital
UCGH is a great place to work and Clayton is a great place to live!
Our team works together to deliver patient care that is compassionate and professional in a modern facility with the latest technologies. Moreover, Clayton is a community offering friendly neighbors, bigger bang for your buck with a low cost of living, no commute and plenty of activities to keep the entire family busy.
As a team member at UCGH, you will enjoy:
- Full Benefits Package
- Opportunities for Professional Growth
- Continuous Management Support
Providers—please contact Tammie Stump at email@example.com to learn about the provider positions available with UCGH.
Current technical and professional positions:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Full-time
- Certified Medical Coder Full-time
- Home Health Aide (PRN)
- Business Office Director Full-time
- Clinic Receptionist Full-time
- Business Office Rep Full-time
- Lab Tech Full-time
To apply for a position, Complete the online application or download here, print, and return to:
Jill Swagerty, PHR
PO BOX 489
Clayton NM 88415
Or phone our Human Resources Department at 575.374.7006.